Sunday 15 April 2012

‘Stopping the Hands of Time’


Hi again, I have another illustration I want to share with you all. I drew this during my short hiatus. Tell me what you think, by leaving a comment below. 



 
‘Stopping the Hands of Time’,  picture taken by Matthew-Ben Campbell



The Story of ‘Stopping the Hands of Time’

Sometimes we feel like we are carrying a huge weight on our shoulders and we begin to feel ourselves crumbling under the heaviness of the weight. This weight might be that you have homework to complete, you have deadlines to meet, you have people who need your help, house work which needs completing, children who need looking after, a family which needs feeding or bills which need paying. After a while, you might find yourself standing in front of a clock, squeezing your hands and wishing that time would slow down so that you could just catch a break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite and perfectly sums up how I feel at times. You are very talented.

WIBI said...

Thanks! I appreciate your comment.