Monday 26 December 2011

Story Time


Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful Boxing Day. As a gift to you all, I would like to share with you my new illustration called ‘Story Time’. I hope you all enjoy! 




‘Story Time’



 
The Story Behind, ‘Story Time’

It was a cold winter’s night and Cassandra was tucked up in her comfy warm bed. In came her mother, whom Cassandra kindly asked to read her a bedtime story. Her mother replied softly saying, ‘yes, of course I will my sweetheart’.

They both bunched up under Cassandra’s warm bed covers and then her mother began to read. The book was about a boy named Alfie and was written by a woman named, Shirley Hughes. Her mother knew this was one of Cassandra’s favourite books.

Eventually Cassandra yawned and after, closed her eyes. Her mother took one look at her daughter and kissed her on her forehead. Then, on tip toes, she quietly left her daughters bedroom but before exiting the room she whispered, ‘goodnight Cassandra, and sweet dreams’.  

0 comments: