Wednesday 9 November 2011

To My Grandad


Hello everyone. A while ago it was my Grandad’s birthday. To commemorate his birthday I drew him this picture called, 'To My Grandad' and sent it to him on behalf of me and my family as a birthday gift. 




 'To My Grandad'



The Story Behind ‘To My Grandad’

That day, Grandad and I, along with family and friends, gathered around the table to eat. Before sitting down we sang, ‘happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Grandad happy birthday to you’. Everyone smiled and we all sat down to eat.

2 comments:

Neelam Chhara said...

Love the story behind this illustration, and the green background as well as the extra detail such as the cat were perfect choices. Hope to see you expand in the new year meg :)

WIBI said...

Aww Neelam, thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot and I’m glad to hear you liked it!