Saturday 1 October 2011

'Rudy Snaps'


Hi everyone, it’s time to unveil my latest illustration. And so without a further ado, I give to you my new illustration called, ‘Rudy Snaps’

Please enjoy!




‘Rudy Snaps’




The story behind, ‘Rudy Snaps’

‘Where have you been, Rudy?’
‘You OK, Rudy?’
‘What happened to your clothes?’
‘Is that blood?’
‘What happened, are you hurt?’ the neighbours asked.
‘There was a fight’, Rudy calmly replied. 

Rudy…

‘The gangs hang around our area always causing trouble. They prey on the weak, the vulnerable and the old. It’s hard to stand by and watch them get away with it. They’re cowards. Today I saw them beating up a frail old man. I was saddened, I was angered, I snapped. But I don’t care I protected my community from the people that tried to break it apart’.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent keep up the good work!

WIBI said...

Thank you!